Monday 24 October 2011

Oops

Or, more appropriately, bollocks and arse. I have lost all my blog pictures in a moment of epic stupidity.

I joined Google + by accident one evening, and in my hurry to work out what it was, I managed to delete my album of blog pictures off the internets for all eternity by not reading the warning.

This is going to be terribly time-consuming to fix as I appear to have misplaced (read: deleted) the majority of my paint drawings from my laptop.

I am the queen of muppets.

2 comments:

Mizz Bee said...

Oh no! I hadn't realised the situation was quite so critical. Now in mourning for the loss of all of those lovely paint pics :((

Charlotte B said...

As am I Jill B! I think there might be an odd one on our old laptop, but Mr B's brother is currently borrowing that, so I am waiting to see what I can rescue. Then I will have to begin the pain of re-drawing the rest and just hope they are close to the original awesomeness!!