Tuesday 10 May 2011

Let's Play A Game...

We can call it "Anniversary Present Hangman".

The Rules are effectively the same rules as hangman (if you don't know how to play this, learn, then come back to play).

The topic is: things I have bought Mr B for his anniversary present (and things I am going to buy him)

Additional rule : you are allowed to guess one letter per game per day. That's your lot.

Extra additional rule: you are not allowed to tell Mr B.

Got it?!

Game One

_/_ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _/ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _

Game Two


I am so totally taking this game out of commission now because Jill Bee is far too good at hangman and I would have to give the game away if I filled in her answers!!!! 

* * T E * * * * */T * A/* * */T * */* T/T * E/* * * T * * * * T E/ * * T * */* */* * * * E * * E * E

Game Three

_/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _/_/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _

Game Four

_/_ _ _ _

You have 12 days (because then I am going on my holidays).

Go.

6 comments:

Mizz Bee said...

I'll have an "E" please Bob

Charlotte B said...

On which game though? :)

Mizz Bee said...

Oh, good point!! Game 2 please!

Charlotte B said...

Ooh, yes, there are 'e's in that one. I will update now!

Mizz Bee said...

I'll have a "T" please Bob

Charlotte B said...

I'm assuming on the same game, so I'm filling it in now! If you guess it, you better not tell Mr B :)