Tuesday 11 May 2010

Dear Mobile Phone Provider...

Dear Mobile Phone Provider,

Thank you for your email. I am pleased to hear that your website is now informing your customers when they do need to contact Customer Services, and when they do not. I sincerely hope that this prevents others from having to call your customer services department.

I am somewhat bemused about your "goodwill gesture" of a £10 discount on my tariff. I would like to reiterate that Miss Customer Service 2010 already offered me a discount of £20 and promised that it had already been applied to my account, so you will understand if I am less than thrilled by your offer. You will also note that I signed up to a tariff of £20 per month. If you do not rectify the situation immediately, I will have to hunt you down and poke you with a sharp, pointed stick.

Perhaps your staff could benefit from some re-training which enables them to carry out the actions which they have promised to customers.

I note that you have now begun to take money from my bank account in return for the service you have provided. This disappoints me greatly.

I am further disappointed to note that your complaints staff are no better trained than your customer service staff. Whilst the response was legible, it did not address most of the issues I raised. I believe a basic literacy course could assist in this area.

I look forward to receiving legible and relevant correspondence from you at some point in the future. I am not holding my breath.

Regards,

Mrs B

2 comments:

Mizz Bee said...

Oh dear. Throw some contract law at them - they hate that!
I particularly liked the sharp pointed stick and basic literacy comments!!

Charlotte B said...

Sadly, I don't know any contract law. Hence why I am relying on the pointed stick!