Monday 25 July 2011

Mascara Mysteries

Last week, Mr B and I decided to celebrate the start of my maternity leave with a long weekend in Yorkshire. We stayed in a lovely B & B near Fountains Abbey and had a very nice few days. This is all beside the point. I am telling you this in the hope that you can help me solve my mystery.

On our last morning there, I was in the bathroom attempting to put on my make-up so as not to frighten the other guests at breakfast time (very considerate of me, I know). It was not a particularly large or fussy bathroom.

As I was busy applying my eye-shadow over the sink, I heard a tiny little tap noise as if something had fallen. I reached for my mascara and it was gone. It has been sitting on the shelf by the sink. There were no holes in the shelf, or the floor. There were no cloaks of invisibility. All the units were firmly sealed and the toilet seat was down.

My mascara was nowhere to be found. Where is it?!!!!

1 comment:

Mizz Bee said...

I suspect a thieving poltergoost is to blame!! Either that or it disappeared into another dimension through a portal!!