Sunday 14 February 2010

Goodbye Grandpa


Again, it's been a whole week since I last wrote (if not a little longer). This week has been one of the saddest ever, and I know that I will never find the tiniest bit of humour in it, so I'm afraid this will be a serious post. I am sure my devoted followers (all two of you), who are also two of my close friends (thank you for that) will not mind.

Sadly, Mr B's Grandpa died this week. His funeral service was on Thursday and was a lovely send off. There's lots of nice things you could say about Grandpa (and many nice things have been said this week) but there is nothing that would really do him justice. This has been one of the hardest and saddest weeks for us and we are both going to miss him lots and always.


The picture above was taken at our wedding last year. Grandpa is on the left of the picture, with his son and then four grandsons in age order. The one in the dress is me (in case you hadn't guessed).



No comments: