Sunday 20 June 2010

Sweet-ness

Mr B and I decided early this evening that we had a bit of a nom for sweeties, so we went out and bought an extra large tub of pick and mix to munch whilst we watched a few episodes of "Friends". As we were about to embark on our fifth or sixth episode, the following random (and slightly amusing) conversation took place:

Me: Are we really going to watch another episode?"
Mr B: "No"

*switches off the TV* 

Me: "Are you going to come and give me a hug then?"
Mr B: "Yes"

*Mr B moves to kneel in front of my armchair and continues shovelling pick and mix into his mouth*

Me: "You know, Mr B, shovelling sweets in your mouth is not actually giving me a hug?"
Mr B: "I know"
Me: (looking at the tub of sweets) "Did you also know that you have eaten most of the sweets we bought?"
Mr B: (whilst laying his head on me in a very pathetic manner) "I know. I wanted to stop about an hour ago. Now my jaw hurts and I don't feel very well."
Me: "Well why didn't you just stop?"
Mr B: "I don't know."

This is why Mr B should not be allowed pick and mix. 

2 comments:

Mizz Bee said...

Boys do not deserve sweeties. Its a fact.

Charlotte B said...

I think you are right!!