Wednesday 1 September 2010

Dear People In General ...

Or more specifically, the tw*ts who have annoyed me today. 

I would like to make a few comments about your behaviour. 

Firstly, I would like you to note that administrative staff are not second class citizens. Seriously, write it down. Then memorise it. We are actual human beings. We are allowed to do all the same things as you. In fact, we often do more than you and we are better at it.We just don't get paid as much.  If we walked out of the office one day and never came back, you would fall flat on your arses. Remember this. 

Secondly, an apology which ends with "but I don't think I did anything wrong", does not count as an apology. It is just having another go. The only thing this achieves is to irritate me more. Irritating me is not a good plan. It will not end well for you. 

Thirdly, your behaviour today has led to you being removed from my lottery list: the list of people I would give a small portion of my jackpot winnings to, just so they didn't have to go to work at the Nightmare Factory any more. I would like you to pause and contemplate exactly what this means for you. I expect you are now feeling very sorry that you annoyed me. 

Finally, if you p*ss me off like this again, I promise I will stamp up and down on your head until you cannot remember your own name any more, let alone annoy another administrator as long as you live. 

Comprende?! 

Furious Regards, 

Mrs B x

2 comments:

Mizz Bee said...

I get the impression someone (or indeed someones) may have irritated you a teensy bit?

Charlotte B said...

Really? You got that impression?! I have no idea where that came from ;)