Sunday 24 January 2010

TTFN

Dear All,

I wish to inform you that due to a very exciting and much needed week away to Robin Hood's Bay, I will not be blogging (or in fact doing anything internet related) until the weekend, when I hope to have some great new pics to post.

In the meantime, I will (hopefully) be enjoying long walks and relaxing by the open fire, not to mention playing with my snazzy camera and the polarising filter I bought today. I was very disappointed that the local Jessops did not have the new lens I wanted, but as it cost something in the region of about £200 I think Mr B was quite relieved. I have since been looking on the internet and discovered they have it at another close by store. Along with an enormous lens at a cost of only £11,099. Mr B is pooping himself. I really must get a less expensive hobby (or a richer husband).

Ta ta for now,

Mrs B x

No comments: