Thursday 15 April 2010

Spring Break

You thought this post was going to be about something exciting, didn't you? You were wrong. Well, not entirely wrong : I find it very exciting, I suspect you will not, however I could not pass on the opportunity to share my excitement with the world.

Tomorrow I am going on an impromptu weekend break to North Yorkshire!! Wooooooop. I can barely contain my excitement, although my left-over work headache is certainly helping to take the edge off it.

Our lovely, lovely friend CA rang Mr B at lunch yesterday to enquire as to our weekend plans. We didn't have any. CA then informed Mr B that they had booked an impromptu break at a caravan in Pickering and asked if we wanted to join them. We said.... HELL YES. We go tomorrow. I am very excited.

I will, therefore, be taking another break from blogging to spend a few days in the middle of nowhere with my lovely hubby and lovely friends. I'm telling you this, so you do not panic at my absence and assume the worst. I'm reasonably confident that all the people I know and care about are safe and sound.

No comments: